For now, Jio Cloud Gaming is in the beta face, so there will be some bugs and the games might lag here and there.
As far as I tested, It’s not yet ready for everyone, it lags a lot whether it’s on Android smartphones or on a Web Browser.
So let’s see, how you can Register for Reliance Jio Cloud Gaming on your PC, Mac, Laptop, or even Smartphone.
How to Register Jio Cloud Gaming on Android Smartphone
1. Go to Play Store and Download The JioGames App
2. Now, Open the app and click on Get Started Button
3. There, you will need to Sign-Up with your Mobile Number
4. On the Home page, you will see Cloud Tab, click on that
5. From there, you can play any of the games, it’s free to play
6. That’s it, now, enjoy the Jio Cloud Gaming
Keep in mind, you will need a powerful internet connection to play games and also, this is yet in the beta face, the app might crash sometime.
How to Register Jio Cloud Gaming on a PC
1. Go to https://cloud.jiogames.com and click on Get Started Button
2. Now, select the Web App Option
3. It will ask you to Apply for Early Access, so click on the bottom button.
4. To become a beta tester, Type Your name, and mobile number, and hit Submit.
5. Now, wait for five minutes and you will able to play games on Jio Cloud Gaming for free
6. Select any of the present games and start playing.
7. That’s it, now, enjoy the Jio Cloud Gaming
What is Jio Cloud Gaming
You know how you watch videos on YouTube, the same way, Jio Cloud Gaming works. You need the internet to play games on Jio Cloud Gaming, the faster the internet, you will able to play games without any lags.
If the internet is not fast enough then the clarity of the games won’t be good. You will also have options from 360p, 480p, 720p, and 1080p. So try different resolutions if the games are not working well.
Jio Cloud Gaming FAQ
Q. Is Jio Cloud Gaming Free to use?
No, it’s not, the current beta is free to use but when it goes public, you will need to pay monthly.
Q. Do I need a fast internet connection to play games on Jio Cloud Gaming?
Yes, you need at least a stable 20Mbps connection to play games smoothly
Q. How much does Jio Cloud Gaming cost?
No Price has been set yet but is it paid service which is confined by Reliance?
Q. Will I be able to play games like COD Mobile, Asphalt 9, or PUBG Mobile?
There is no official word from Reliance Jio about these games but they might appear on the platforms after some time, as of now games like COD Mobile, Asphalt 9, or PUBG Mobile are not available on Jio Cloud Gaming.
Q. Do I need a powerful smartphone to play games on Jio Cloud Gaming?
No, you don’t need a powerful smartphone, you just need a faster internet connection.
Q. Is it Worth trying Jio Cloud Gaming?
As of now, Jio Cloud Gaming is not stable, it lags a lot. Still, you can give it a try as this is free to use in the beta program, so try right now otherwise, you will have to pay a monthly subscription after it goes public.
Q. Is Jio Cloud Gaming available on App Store
No, Jio Cloud Gaming is only available on the play store but if you want, you can use Jio Cloud Gaming on a web browser too. So just open any of the web browsers and go to https://cloud.jiogames.com and start playing games
Q. Can I use the Jio Cloud Gaming on a smart TV?
Yes, if your TV has a web browser then you will able to use Jio Cloud Gaming.
Reliance Jio Cloud Gaming is still in the beta face, so don’t expect a smooth gaming experience but still, give it a try as this is free to use service in the beta face.
Let’s see, whether Reliance Jio offers any good games and whether it will be successful or not because Google has tried the same thing and failed with Stadia.
By the way, we also have a WhatsApp Channel, so feel free to join the channel. And yes, it’s FREE…