3 Official Ways To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Contact Number
You want to send a WhatsApp message to someone but you don’t want to save their contact number on your smartphone, so how you gonna do that? let me show you 3 official ways to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Contact Number.
Send Message Without Adding Contact on WhatsApp
There are more than 3 ways to send Message Without Adding Contact on WhatsApp but others are using third-party apps which you should not do because of security reasons, so let’s just focus on 3 Offical Ways.
Using the New Message Yourself Feature
WhatsApp recently added a Message Yourself feature which is very useful and you can also use this feature to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Contact Number.
1. Open Whatsapp on Your Smartphone and Click on the NEW CHAT button, there you will your Phone Number on the first row with the “Message Yourself” label, so tap on it.
2. Type or Paste the number you want to message and send the contact number to yourself.
3. Now, tap on the contact number you send to yourself and select the “Chat with (phone number)” option, and again, tap on it.
4. There you have it, a new chat window will open and from there you can chat with the unsaved number.
Now if you don’t see the “Message Yourself” option on your smartphone then update the WhatsApp app on your smartphone. Still, if you don’t see the “Message Yourself” option then you can also create a solo WhatsApp Group and follow the same process.
With the Help of WhatsApp Group
Let’s say, you want to message someone from a WhatsApp group but you didn’t save her/him the phone number, so let me show you how you can directly message her/him without saving the content number.
1. Open the WhatsApp Group and tap on the Group Name.
2. Now, scroll down and choose the phone number you want to message, and tap on it.
3. After, a new pop-up will open, here tap on “Massage with (phone number)”.
4. That’s it, the new individual chat window appear and you can start chatting without saving your contact number.
WhatsApp Link to Text Without Adding Contact
This was the oldest method to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Contact Number, the only catch is, you can’t use this method with the WhatsApp app, you will have to use a browser. Let’s see how…
1. Open any of your favorite browser on your smartphone or PC, then, copy this URL https://wa.me/phone-number and paste it into the browser’s address bar.
2. After that, remove that phone-number from the URL and instantly add your Mobile Number. You will also have to add your country code but you don’t have to add any symbols (+ and -) while entering the mobile number.
3. Here is how you can enter the phone number into the URL, https://wa.me/919999999999. The 91 is the country code for India while the 9999999999 is the mobile number. In the same way, you can use your country code and mobile number.
4. After replacing the phone-number with your mobile number, hit enter.
5. On the next page, you will see the “Continue to Chat” button, tap on it.
6. That it, now, WhatsApp app will open on your smartphone and you can start messaging the person without adding their phone number.
Is there any other way to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving a Contact Number?
Yes, you can also use Truecaller, open the Truecaller app and tap on the Phone Number and scroll down to the bottom and you will see, WhatsApp Logo, tap on it and start Messaging Without Saving a Contact Number.
Second, you can also use third-party apps too but that is not secure, so skip it.
Can I Voice Call or Video Call without Saving a Contact Number?
Absolutely, you can do that, just tap on the Mobile Number and select the Voice Call or Video Call option instant of Massage.
There you go, you just learned 3 new ways to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving the Contact Number. Also, you can use Truecaller too which you already know.
Still, if you have any kind of questions then feel free to drop a comment.
To get up to date with tech, do follow us on Google News. Whether you want to buy Smartwatch or any other Wearables, do check out WearablesDrop. By the way, want to save money, and get live deals, follow us on telegram. Here is the Telegram discussion Group, see you there