Motorola G84 5G Review: 1 Missing Part

– 8GB Ram + 256GB Storage: Rs 19,999 Marshmallow Blue, Midnight Blue, and Viva Magenta color options.

Is it Worth Buying Motorola G84 5G?

Yes, 100% the Motorola G84 5G is worth buying but keep in mind, it doesn't have a powerful processor but it does have everything else whether its long-lasting battery life, 120Hz pOLED display, or even NFC. 

Also, the base variant has 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage which is priced at Rs 19,999. This is too rare to see but its here now.

The Snapdragon 695   SoC is not powerful but it's gets the job done, long story short, don't buy Moto G84 5G for gaming at all. This is the best for normal usage and little big of gaming. 

The cameras are not perfect either but the good news is, they don't add boosted colors or even white tones like other Chinese phones.

The dynamic range needs a little bit of improvement but other then that, Motorola has done a great job while OIS does help in photography.

The Motorola G84 5G runs on MyUX based on Android 13,  iQOO has also promised 1 year of OS updates and 3 years of security updates. Not the best but what else can we do about it?

Now, the good news is that there are no ads in the UI. You will get a clean Android experience along with a few extra features that Motorola has added to the UI.

The 6.50-inches 120Hz pOLED display is great to have in a Rs 19,999 smartphone whereas the 1300 nits brightness is a rare combination at this price tag.

This is a 10-bit HDR10+ panel which means, you will have a great time playing games or even watching movies on Netflix as it supports wide wine L1 but sadly there is no support for HDR on any OTT platforms.

The 5,000mAh battery will last for 1.5 days but if you’re a power-hungry user who uses everything from gaming, and watching movies to talking video calls for hours then you will have to charge the Motorola G84 5G twice a day.

Motorola G84 5G does have a 3.5mm audio jack along with a stereo speaker which is great for the price it comes. The 40% volume comes from the top speaker and the remaining 60% comes from the bottom speaker.

A single speaker in Rs 23,999 smartphone is not justifiable at all but this is what it is now, By the way, there is no 3.5mm audio jack present on this device.

The In-display fingerprint sensor works just like any other optical sensor, so there is nothing to worry about. Finally, Motorola has moved from side-mounted to in-display which is always a good thing as this is a 20k phone.

Motorola G84 5G is the best option for everyone expect for gamers. THe simple thing is, if you play games for 4 to 5 hours everyday then this is not the best option.