Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G: Find Dustbin

Written by Rahul Makwana


Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G price in India starts from Rs 16,999 for 8GB RAM + 256GB storage in India.


It comes with 108MP primary sensor, 2MP Depth, and 2MP AI lens while there is a 16MP selfie shooter on the front

Both the rear as well as the front cameras can shoot videos at 1440p/30fps, there is no OIS support, it mainly relies on EIS.

Now, the EIS doesn’t work that great because EIS relies on Software and we all know, how good XOS is…

The 108MP is there for the numbers games, it doesn’t provide the real 108MP images. When there are good lights, it provides decent-looking images, sometimes, the dynamic range creates some issues but if you click two or three images, you might get one good image.

Coming to the 16MP front cameras, Here you will get beauty-enabled images by default and you can’t even do anything about it, don’t even think about the natural colors when you click images with the front camera.

Considering everything from price to a bigger 108MP sensor, don’t expect anything from the cameras, it’s just there and you have to acknowledge those sensors otherwise, you will be disappointed big time.


The phone comes with a 6.70-inches 60Hz AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and 1000nits brightness.

The 1000 nits brightness will help a lot outdoors, whether you want to read articles or watch YouTube videos.

Overall, Infinix has done some cost-cutting in fingerprint and by providing a 60Hz refresh rate. Other than that, it’s a good AMOLED panel for the price of Rs 16999, it could have been better but this is what it is now…


The Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G is powered by MediaTek Helio G99 SoC processor and its runs on XOS 12.5 based on Android 12

The MediaTek Helio G99 SoC is upgraded version of the Helio G96. MediaTek has mainly updated the CPU which means, the SoC should provide the batter battery life while the GPU has also gotten a little bit of upgrade.

Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G is also a good smartphone for gaming and even for day-to-day usage but Infinix is charging a lot for what they’re offering.


The Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G has stereo speakers and wait for it, yes it also has a 3.5mm audio jack too.

The speaker quality is not that great, 30% of volume comes from the top speaker while the remaining 70% of volume comes from the bottom speaker, the audio clarity is also not that great.

Overall, the speakers are not that great while not adding a secondary noise cancellation microphone and even carrier aggregation support affects the call quality.


The device comes with a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support and yes, the 33W charger is supplied in the box.

The battery will last for a long time because of the MediaTek Helio G99 processor, if you’re a heavy user then you will have to charge the device between 8 to 9 PM but if you’re a normal user then the battery will easily last for a day.


If you ask me, I don’t recommend the Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G at all, it has very bad software, cameras, build, and even speakers. So if you can, just ignore the devices and move on with your life.