If money is not the problem then I present to you, the 3 best smartphones you can buy. These are the best ones, they offer everything from faster charging, excellent cameras, solid build, good-looking design, and even longer software support.
So let’s dive into the Best Premium Smartphones…
Best Premium Smartphones
Whether it’s the iPhone 14 Pro Max, Galaxy S22 Ultra, or even Pixel 7 Pro, all of these phones are good. So choose which Android skin you like the most or which OS you like the most because you will get the premium experience on all the 3 phones.
No questions asked if you wanted the greatest iPhone then just go iPhone 14 Pro Max. Now, I don’t have to tell you what you will get with iPhone, it has everything that you expect from iPhone.
iPhones are knowns for videography and that’s exactly what you will get from the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
So if you’re a content creator and wanted the best smartphone that can record videos then you won’t find a better smartphone than the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Apple has also introduced Dynamic Iceland which is another way to integrate notifications, it’s just a software feature but apple has pulled it well.
It’s the best iPhone available at this movement, the next new iPhone will be out on September 2023.
- Display: 6.7-inches LTPO OLED 120Hz Display with 2000 nits pick the brightness
- Chipset: Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)
- OS: iOS 16
- Cameras: 48MP Primary + 12MP Ultra-wide + 12MP Telephoto rear cameras and 12MP Front Camera
- Battery: 4,323 Battery (20W wired and 15W Wireless Charging support)
Greatest from the Android world, I present to you Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. The device has everything from a massive 108MP sensor to 100X zoom.
Now, it’s not just a numbers game, Samsung works on the cameras and you will get the best videos as well as photos.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is still a powerful processor, so there is nothing to worry about while it runs on the latest OneUI 5.0 based on Android 13.
The new Galaxy S23 Ultra will be out in February 2023, so if you can wait for it then do otherwise, Galaxy S22 Ultra is still a good Android smartphone to consider.
- Display: 6.80-inches LTPO AMOLED 120Hz Display with 1750 nits pick the brightness
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- OS: OneUI 5.0 – Android 13
- Cameras: 108MP Primary + 10MP Periscope Telephoto + 12MP Ultra-wide + 10MP Telephoto rear cameras and 40MP Front Camera
- Battery: 5,000 Battery (45W wired and 15W Wireless Charging support)
Wanted to experience Android, here take look at the newly launched Pixel 7 Pro, it’s from Google, so you will get the pure Android experience.
Also, this device will get the latest Android updates, and later, other Android brands will update their devices.
Now, we all know that no one can beat the Pixel when it comes to photography, it’s the best out there.
So if you’re into photography then you won’t get a better smartphone than the Pixel 7 Pro but if you want the best smartphone for videography then consider the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
By the way, Google Pixel 7 series is available in India and is sold via Flipkart.
- Display: 6.70-inches LTPO AMOLED 120Hz Display with 1500 nits pick the brightness
- Chipset: Google Tensor G2 (4 nm)
- OS: Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP Primary + 12MP Ultra-wide + 48MP Telephoto rear cameras and 10.8MP Front Camera
- Battery: 5,000 Battery (30W wired and 23W Wireless Charging support)
By the way, we also have a WhatsApp Channel, so feel free to join the channel. And yes, it’s FREE…
Now, if you want to buy a smartphone under Rs 50,000 then I have already covered the list, so it doesn’t make any sense to add those smartphones here. Above 50k these are the best ones you can consider buying