ChatGPT is built on OpenAI which is an algorithm, for the last couple of days, it has been catching lots of eyes. So if you have used ChatGPT and wanted to add it to your web browsers then let me show you samples steps.
How to Add ChatGPT on Any Web Browser
When you search “How to Make Coffee” on Google, it shows you tons of websites and even YouTube Videos and you will have to choose one. Now, images you can get the exact information about “How to Make Coffee” without opening any website? how, by adding ChatGPT to your web browser, so let’s see how you can do that…
1. Go to https://chat.openai.com/ website and Create New Account or log in with an existing Account.
2. Now, go to this link and Install the ChatGPT for Google extension On the browser you’re using it.
3. After Installing the ChatGPT for Google extension, it will ask you to choose the trigger, and there, select the “Always” Option.
4. Now, for example, search “How To Make Coffee” on Google and hit Enter.
5. After you will see Google Search Results and on the right sidebar, ChatGPT will give you the answer you’re looking for.
6. That’s it, from there you can either read the answer from the ChatGPT or browse other websites.
Note: ChatGPT for Google extension doesn’t work well with Brave Browser, so try to use it with Google Chrome for a better experience.
Can I add ChatGPT to my Mobile Web Browser?
No, as of now, you can’t add ChatGPT on the Mobile Web Browser but you can use it on a Desktop web browser.
Is ChatGPT better than Google Search Engine?
No, It’s not yet because you can’t verify whether the information you’re getting is true or not, it can be true and false as well. Whereas on Google, you can pick a website or even watch Videos and go deep, if you’re searching for a specific topic.
Is ChatGPT Free to Use?
Yes, ChatGPT is free to use tool as of now, it can go for a subscription model or ad model, just like Google. Currently, it’s in the beta stages.
That was the simple steps to add ChatGPT to your web browser and make sure you add it because it’s a great tool to have to get specific answers about specific topics.
Still, if you have any kind of questions then feel free to drop them in the comment box.
By the way, we also have a WhatsApp Channel, so feel free to join the channel. And yes, it’s FREE…